2989Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re: LP tomorrow

    Jun 1, 2008
      Your right Jason and Jon has a good point and to answer Eddy the current weather said clear  from 1:00 to 8:00 but when I went to the gym at 8:00 if was socked in so as we know you cant always trust the report and clouds kill the wind most days .
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 9:15 AM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re: LP tomorrow

      ..and this is why we need a windmeter right there at Barclay Bay.  With the price of gas now, who wants to get skunked (unless you have a nice convertible Miata and good books on CD to listen to).  I have everything selected for the weather station..  I'm just waiting for the green light from Eddy, and he is waiting for the green light from A.C.E..

      I'd imagine after this weekend's Ironman 70.3 is over, ACE will get back with us.

      -Jason