2834RE: [snowkiteidaho] camus wednesday

    Apr 30, 2008
      So Darrel... is this your year to hit the water?  I'd love to tear it up out there with you.

      -Jason

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Darrel Thomas
      Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:43 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] camus wednesday

      Well worth the trip!  Had a kick ass time, but it does look like the end.

      MAYBE one last shot this weekend.  If not ehhh…. It was a good year, and I can move on to the summer with no regrets.

      Darrel

      (Kay, the Camas is Prairie between Mountain Home and Sun Valley on highway 26. BIG open prairie that sits around 5000-5500ft. )