2725Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Thurs

    Mar 20 8:43 AM
      My plane is running late, but should be able to make it

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Mar 20, 2008, at 10:28 AM, "darrel1028" <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

      Forecast is Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind between
      7 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Looking at the detail, it
      should be stronger in the morning, switching SE around 9pm.
      hopefully it holds out 'till this afternoon. I looked at the webcam,
      it is BEAUTIFUL!!! ! Nice coat of fresh snow.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com , Gear Daddy LLC
      <geardaddyllc@ ...> wrote:

      > I want to go!!!! I'm supposed to get back at 12:30 & should be
      ready
      > by 2.
      >
      > See you at alby's
      >
      > Sent from
      > Eddy Petranek
      >

      > On Mar 18, 2008, at 11:13 PM, "Darrel Thomas"
      > <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:
      >
      > > Got my eye on Thursday. The forecast is a little light: Partly
      > > sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind between 5 and 9 mph.
      but
      > > we’ll see what happens.
      > >

      > > <image001.gif> Darrel

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic