2621Re: IT is on.

  • hawkicd11
    Mar 1, 2008
      steve, it is spelled hawk...... crazy fun spot at windys gap, quite
      intense carving the 10 ft. cornice like a half pipe, then blasting
      across the face with the kite parked right above the cliff. a
      little scared at times, one wrong move up there and you could be
      paragliding. monty is a stud, launched chris's kite twice out of
      the trees while keeping himself steady on the side of the hill.
      very tough navigating around all the brush. aaron rode like a
      champ, climbing the hill as a rookie....

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"
      <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      > Rode across the street from Bennett Mt turn off snow was soft wind
      was 20 plus terrain was good .fully powered 10 m , big big air, and
      then moved to windys gap Bill Chris Monty Aaron Hock and
      myself .Tony did you find some good wind ?

      <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      > > Steve just replied that he is out in the canyon area near the
      little camas
      > > res and it is windy so I guess it is on.
      > > Will be at albertsons at 2:15,
      > > Cheers

      Yahoo! Search.

      > --