      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gear Daddy
      Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 7:16 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday/Sunday

      Well my take for today is not good. Winds aloft forecast at 6000 ft
      are 12 NW but everything else is pulling E below. There might be a
      chance of katabatic flow at Last Resort. I will wait to see something
      promising at meter before going.

      Sunday Forecast looks better with NW flow, but will wait to see meter
      do something first.

      Monday I'm sure will be perfect...doho!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic