2331Re: Sat. Sun

  • hawkicd11
    Jan 9, 2008
      yep, he was. nice guy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

      > yeah most of the cops in nampa know me. I spent alot of time at
      the canyon county jail researching the effects of cell size on one's
      metal health. Local cops Know me as Juan Rhino De Quatro of the
      South South West Cilantro slayers.

      > Actually hawki i think he was probably my former brother in law.
      >
      > i posted a short video on my website. it's nothing special, but it
      was fun to make. i hope to post alot more as the season wears on.

      > RTW- IKS
      >

      > To: snowkiteidaho@...: hawkicd11@...: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 04:35:09
      +0000Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat. Sun

      > i threw down a night kite session at the college campus by my
      house... wind was variable and gusty, but it was worth it ;) an
      officer of the law came and watched for a little bit, he knew
      ryan....--- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
      <geardaddyllc@> wrote:>> What do u have in mind?> > Sent from> Eddy
      Petranek> > > On Jan 8, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Andrew Goldman
      <kiteglobe@> wrote:> > > Anyone up for some local Boise kiting
      today? Thinking about some > > first descents in the Boise area:)>
      >> > jclivejordan <jclivejordan@> wrote:> > Sunday was the best - My
      legs still hurt> >> > J> >> > --- In
      snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" > > <stevelinane@>
      wrote:> > >> > > Camas served up Two of the seasons best days so far
      20 to 25 Sat. > > and 17 to 20 Sun. ,> > snow was in better shape
      Sun. it has packed down in most places with > > 99% coverage .> > >>
      Yahoo! Mobile. > > Try it now.> >>

      > Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.
      > http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?
      ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic