2193RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: ProjectCloud9 Video

    Dec 9, 2007

      I was hoping for some wind today but I really do not think it is going to happen.  I will watch it and if the meter goes above 10 I’ll be willing to go.

      Movie Night Starts at 6pm.

      2 new movies and 2 old, if we can stand that many.

      Hawk don’t forget to bring your movie.

      Eddy

      863-6966

      We have lots of snacks left over from last nights party but not much beer so bring it if you wanna drink it. Everyone is welcome to come so bring the children.