2180RE: [snowkiteidaho] ProjectCloud9 Video

  • Darrel Thomas
    Dec 4, 2007

      Wednesday Might work. Thursday is out for me.

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Linane
      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:50 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] ProjectCloud9 Video

      Ya Wednesday or Thrusday .

      ----- Original Message -----

      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:20 PM

      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] ProjectCloud9 Video

      Hey all,

      I just watched the New vid....HOLY S#$@%

      I'm a WUSS. I had know idea how small I jump compared to Chasta. The
      Video has a session of the boys in our Backyard... and WOW!!! They
      Rate our backyard as one of the best spots in the U.S. "SICK" is what
      they said!

      Anyway I could only get one video so the rest are on backorder.

      Anyone interested in a video night Wednesday or Thrusday???

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic