2039Re: [snowkiteidaho] how do I hook up the strings?

  • Dave
    Nov 18, 2007
      should the larger diameter lines (I just noticed the green lines are twice the diameter of the red lines) go to the leading edge?

      On Nov 18, 2007 7:11 AM, Gear Daddy, LLC < geardaddy@...> wrote:

      The long Black line is what you will do your adjustments on.  The lines you have are probably not identical. So you can adjust the lengths of the lines as the kite flies differently.

      If you need some help fine tuning the kite, let me know.

      Eddy

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave
      Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:14 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] how do i hook up the strings?

      So the red lines are pretty simple, no problem.
      but the green lines have me scratching my head.
      there is a long black line coming off the green line from the kite.... I just attached the green string to the black line, but the knot isn't large like the others, this can't be correct...
      Is this black line just used to get the lengths correct?  Am I expected to tie my own large knot on the black line in the appropriate spot?

      Thanks,
      Dave

      On Nov 17, 2007 12:38 PM, Gear Daddy, LLC < geardaddy@...> wrote:

      Internationally Red is on Left old marine saying: "Stay Right of Red"

      However you can rig it either way. I like my red on Right b/c I just think "Red Right"

      I had the first Pink kite in town, so you lose!

      Good luck with you Pansh, Check & adjust your line lengths frequently, also keep eye on Bridle Stretch more difficult to fix. There were 3 of those in the park the other day…WOW… we are being invaded…lol

      Wait to you get your hands on a de-power-able kite. Don't hurt your self in the mean time.

      Eddy