2009Re: [snowkiteidaho] snow

  • geardaddy@cableone.net
    Nov 6 3:57 AM
      Contact Brian and Heather at Windzup.com  they started kiting 2 weeks ago. I think they have a link to snow depth on their website

      I got my 15m Manta in and Darrel got the 13m Frenzy fx ....WOW

      On Tue Nov 6 6:20 , Ryan Wait sent:

      does anybody know how to check snow depths at skyline? i will be in spanish fork, ut for thanksgiving and im hoping to get some ride time.

      Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic