      From: Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 11:56:50 AM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] snow park clean up

      dont forget boys and girls!!!  SUNDAY OCTOBER 21ST. AT 10:30AM IS THE SNOW PARK CLEAN UP/ JUMP BUILDING DAY. I WILL BRING BRATS,BURGERS, ROLLS, AND THE FIXINGS. WE WILL BBQ AROUND 3:00PM.   I THINK WE SHOULD MEET AT THE ALBERTSONS PARKING LOT AT 8:45AM AND CAR POOL IF NEEDED. WE WILL NEED SHOVELS, HACK SAWS, HEDGE CLIPPERS, DIG BARS, ETC...  I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CAP THE RANDOM STEEL FENCE POSTS WITH A COFFEE CAN, OR SOMETHING BLUNT, TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BECOMING A HUMAN KABOB. I WILL BRING SOME BAMBOO WANDS WITH COLORFUL FLAGGING ON THEM, TO MARK ROCK OUT CROPS, AND OTHER HAZARDS.  IF YOU HAVE A HAND HELD RADIO PLEASE BRING IT SO THAT WE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER.

      IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OF SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW.

      THANKS EVERYBODY

      RYAN WAITE
      208-794-8641
      ryanwait@hotmail. com

      Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks Treats for You! Get 'em!