      Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 4:09 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] kiteschool

      If you are interested I and another snowkite instructor would be willing to cometo your area for a 3-4 day kite camp. Another alternative would be a kite camp at Georgetown Lake. Drop me a line at montanakitesports@... for info. Also, we may be hosting a PASA instructors clinic if someone is interested in getting certified. Think snow!

                                                                                Keith

      how many of u kiters think we should try hard to get some youngsters
      in the sporrt i can probley convence jim bison to start a kite school
      in boise it wont be that hard i think but what whold u think about a
      kiteschool in boise araea