      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of hawkicd11
      Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:46 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Hawk and The Murders need your Help

      Hello Everyone,

      The Murders will be heading to Portland, Or next week to begin
      competing in the Bodog National Battle of the Bands. This
      competition is Judged by the combination of our live performance at
      the first showcase next week and the amount of Votes we can generate
      online via promotion.

      Please go To

      http://battle. bodoglife. net/bandsandmusi c/195174/ The%20Murders/

      and Vote for The Murders!!

      This is super important for the success of our band in this
      competition. If we move past this first showcase then we will be on
      our way to the Regional Semi-finals and big prizes.... If we win
      the Semi-finals we will then go on to the Fuze reality TV show which
      tracks all the competitors until someone wins the grand prize 1
      million dollar record contract.... sounds like fun huh? If we go
      big I will buy each of you a Mercedes.. or a Porsche(your
      choice)...

      So go now and raise your voice in support of The Murders.... The
      best thing since Mac and Cheese

      With undying love
      Hawk/The Murders

      P.S. We will be playing tonight(thursday the 11th) at Terrapin
      Station(doors open at 9:00), and Saturday the 13th at The Venue
      (doors open at 8:00) so come down and check us out!

      instead of falling asleep on the couch at 7:00 EDDY!!!!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic