19Session at Columbia Village

  • Eddy Petranek
    Jan 2, 2005
      Tom and I had a short session at C.V. yesterday. however the warm
      consistent 15mph wind melted the snow very quickly from the grass.
      There was barely enough snow to cover the grass but that is all you
      really need to get moving just make sure you are freshly waxed. I
      played on my new snowblades and had a blast.

      I will be headed out to Camas today. Forecast is looking good. I'll
      be with Dana on the snow mobiles but will try to get as snowkite
      session in as soon as she is done.

      See ya up there. Heading out of here about 10 this morning call if
      you want wind conditions or want to demo some kites.

      Eddy
      863-6966
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic