1876RE: [snowkiteidaho] snow park clean up

  • Dr. Binegar
    Sep 11, 2007

      Ryan,

      I should be able to make it, unless my son has a hockey game that weekend.  They are not quite as organized as you are.  Thanks for getting this set up!

      Bill

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com