      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Ryan Wait
      Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:03 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] snow park clean up

      hello boys and girls, i want to let all snowkiters know that I have set a date to clean up malcomsen snow park in the camas valley. i was able to convince the mtn home snowmobilers club to join us. they are the ones with the key to the gate, they maintain the bathrooms, and the warming hut.  my plan is to remove loose strands of barbed wire, cut down tall trees(dead ones), place some flags at rock out crops, put plastic caps on some of the lone fence post, etc....

      I really want a good turn out so please free up your schedules!!! !!

      LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT, I BRING ENOUGH FOOD!

      PLUS IT GIVES US KITERS A CHANCE TO TALK ABOUT SAFETY WITH THE SLED HEADS.

      SUNDAY OCTOBER 21ST, 2007

      10:30AM @ SNOWMOBILE PARK

      BBQ AT 3:00PM @ WARMING HUT.

      BRING TRASH BAGS, SHEARS, SHOVELS, CHAINS SAWS, BULLDOSERS, TNT.... YOU GET THE IDEA.

      THANKS LOTS, RTW

      Share your special parenting moments!

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic