1844RE: [snowkiteidaho] Next few days should be ON!

  • Jim Tighe
    Aug 31, 2007

      Catamagic Thermal….diurnal temp cycle????wow Where’s my dictionary when I need one?  Jim

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Tom von Alten
      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 2:59 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Next few days should be ON!

      Eddy wonders

      > Not sure why today did not happen???

      Given that the normal process depends on the
      catamagic thermal flow... that storm disturbance
      that stalled the diurnal temperature cycle and kept
      it warm last night would be my guess what went
      wrong.

      There's a hole in the data for pressure difference
      between Boise and Hailey... and I'm not sure I
      believe the -0.11" that showed up at 10am...
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise. org/
      tva@fortboise. org

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic