1840RE: [snowkiteidaho] Next few days should be ON!

  • Jim Tighe
    Aug 31, 2007

      I got to the lake pretty late, around 8am. It was Flat, Flat, Flat.  I hung around to see if the overhead cloud would move off, which it did, and if any wind would develop, which it didn’t.  So I had a nice drive.  Maybe tomorrow Jim

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of tony williams
      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 8:19 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Next few days should be ON!

      I hope I did not steer anyone wrong this morning.  I told Eddy and Steve that there was no wind at 7:00 which was true, but at 8:00 some strong wind developed with the storm front that also brought a little rain.  Not sure how long the winds lasted but it just gos to show that you can never tell what will happen.