182Skyline Utah Event

  • macgeardaddy
    Nov 2, 2005
      Attention All Snowkiters!!!!! Utah site has 1.5 ft of snow already
      and more is on the way. There is an Official event on Dec 2-4 and at
      least 2 of the Boise Group is going so far. I need to book rooms at
      the local hotel now b/c it is filling fast. Darrel and I are leaving
      Friday afternoon and returning on Monday afternoon. Let me know if
      you want to join our "dirt-bag" (saving $$$) adventure so we can save
      on gas and pack the room with people. Big event and should be a great
      party.

      Eddy
      863-6966

      PS check out the new Ozone site for future details:
      http://www.ozonesnowkites.com/index.htm
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic