      From: "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] gorge report......... Also looking for a used big board 140+ x 40+
      Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:39:31 -0600

      Hey Ryan....

      1)  I'm thinkin' of heading to gorge Wednesday and staying thru weekend.  Interested?

      2)  Do you have a cargo box for your Subaru?  Did you find a box that will fit on the factory racks while still allowing the hatch back to fully open w/o hitting the cargo box?  If so, what brand/model of box?

      Jon

      On 8/6/07, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@... > wrote:

      hey boy's did a screaming fast trip to the gorge this weekend. drove to rufus friday night then kited  there all day sat. a little light to start, but it turned into ten meter weather. then rolled over to spit which is  now 40 acres larger than last year!!! it was 6-8m weather at spit all day on sat. then the same thing on sunday. i put up my 12m with 20m lines @ 75% depowered and was just fine. lots of people thought i was crazy, i just said "i'm an idaho kiter, thats how were ride!"  got 2+ hours of riding and then drove home. short but sooo sweet!

      rtw.....

      ps.. anyone have a light wind board for a guy that is 230 lbs????????

      Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!

      See what you're getting into…before you go there

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic