      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ryan Wait
      Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 10:44 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] gorge report......... Also looking for a used big board 140+ x 40+

      hey boy's did a screaming fast trip to the gorge this weekend. drove to rufus friday night then kited  there all day sat. a little light to start, but it turned into ten meter weather. then rolled over to spit which is  now 40 acres larger than last year!!! it was 6-8m weather at spit all day on sat. then the same thing on sunday. i put up my 12m with 20m lines @ 75% depowered and was just fine. lots of people thought i was crazy, i just said "i'm an idaho kiter, thats how were ride!"  got 2+ hours of riding and then drove home. short but sooo sweet!

      rtw.....

      ps.. anyone have a light wind board for a guy that is 230 lbs????????

      Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic