      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Cavaiani
      Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:37 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] cj strike sun 9 oct.

      Jason,
      I went Monday and had a good time.  It was 46 degrees at Lucky Peak when I arrived at about 8:15am.  Many might consider kiting in cold weather more crazy an idea.  I would like to go, but it depends upon whether or not I can get a leaky bladder on my kite patched today.  I will give you a call this evening.

      Tom

      >>> jasonbrickner@... 10/26/05 8:29 PM >>>
      Anybody crazy enough for Friday morning at LP...

      Friday: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs 56 to
      62. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Becoming light in the
      afternoon..

      Somebody talk some sense into me....