1638RE: [BSA] D. Patrick & K. Olbermann....The Big Show vs. GearDaddy...the Big Tent

    Jul 1, 2007
      The GearDaddy is here to help..Anything I can do!!!

      Steve Linane and I are working on our new circus act.

      Part1: nose riding the long board while Steve Expertly lets me hang
      all Ten.

      Part2: to jump and spring board off the high pole, again with the
      help Steve's expertise the fine manipulation of sailboard technology.

      Both Acts were amazing and brought good Cheer. Where is the Camera when you
      need it for such Daredevil activities.

      I think We will work on our Grand finale next time where I let Steve jump
      over the kite and rail slide my lines, But as soon as Steve gets his kite
      fixed I will lose my partner but I'm looking for new volunteers all the
      time.

      Your GearDaddy