      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gear Daddy, LLC
      Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:27 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Kitesurfing at CJ Wednesday afternoon

      Hi all,
      Looks like we might have strong flow tomorrow afternoon. Plan on heading to CJ around 2-3.
      Jon and I took advantage of some great winds this morning and yesterday at LP.  Wish more would join in on the fun. It's just not fair for us to have this much fun alone.

      SportsAlaska outdoorsGreat outdoors
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic