Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

1429RE: [snowkiteidaho] kiting Fri and Sat

Expand Messages
  • Gear Daddy, LLC
    May 5, 2007
      Friday at ICR got there @ 4:30 it was steady 22. until I got on water then it got a little shifty and was 15-25 with occasional thermal gust to 35.  Water was warm but WCI made the hands hurt
      Saturday: Leaving AL-bys at 4pm going to CJS.  Let all the thermals settle down and waiting for smooth wind.  the Thermal index is off the charts today. and it is cranking already
      Sunday morn and midday should be much smoother than today will be, leaving around 9:30.

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gear Daddy, LLC
      Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:41 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] kiting Fri and Sat

      Going kiting tomorrow and Saturday
      Saturday at CJ probably late afternoon let the gusties settle down   

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic