      From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Ryan Wait
      Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

      Hey Ryan
      Have not heard from you. Is your kite still for sale as I need to get one in that size.

      From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
      To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

      THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

      See ya 230pm @ Alby's

      From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: say it aint so
      Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

      There is still god snowkiting around here in medford about and hour
      away from here on mt shasta it is still good they say. So i guss if you
      are really desprate you chould come up here. Unless skyline still has
      snow.

      john

      > A guy I work with has a cabin up in Pine. He said that there is no
      snow left up on the Camus. He said the flat area was covered on
      Friday, but when they came out Sunday it was all patchy.

      > It supposed to snow up there tomorrow, but with no base, I don't
      know...

      > Wednesday is supposed to be windy... anybody heard anything more
      reassuring?

      Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...

      Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment

      Need Mail bonding?

      Live Search Maps � find all the local information you need, right when you need it.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic