13471Re: Week before Labor Day

  • Chris Lee
    Aug 26, 2014
      I'm the only one up at LP this morning. Sailed from 7:30 to 8:30.  First half of the session was OK and have enough wind to make up to the Sheep Creek.  Second half was a little light.
      Air is cool and water is warm and a little muddy from all the thunderstorms.
      Next few days should be better (I hope). :-)

      On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
      Looks like morning wind should start turning on for Tuesday through Friday.
      And then possibly shut off in time for the weekend and Labor Day. There may be NW wind in the afternoon for C.J. or the river though.

      --
      Best regards,
      Chris Lee.

      --