13468Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday

  • Will Hise
    Aug 24, 2014
      So diggs and I got up and risked the drive. There were very visible gust and lull lines. We rigged anyway and I went out on a 12 and surfboard. First tack almost ended at the damn. Barely held on for a dozen tacks before enough gusts got me upwind. I made it back to the beach after playing for about 20 min.

      Diggs didn't risk it. Smart guy.

      Water level is much lower. Booties required. The first steep drop is a few feet out from water so our days are numbered.

      Been standing here talking for an hour or so. Wind comes up but drops just as fast. The high clouds encroaching from the west might have something to do with it.

      Will

      On Sunday, August 24, 2014, sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Good for you that you got it! Yesterady I was grounded by my wife... God news is that now she owns me a big one

    • Show all 89 messages in this topic