      From: Will Hise [mailto:will.hise@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:52 AM
      To: Jim Tighe
      Cc: Chris Lee; BoiseSailors@...; Eddy Petranek; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BSA] Tuesday

      Make that 4. Brenna was with me. It was very cloudy. Between lulls it was ripping awesome.

      Brenna had a kite inversion and a long swim home. I went back out late between lulls and also swam a bit.

      While it was up it was really fun, but the clouds and thunderstorms out east messed it up.

      On Tuesday, August 19, 2014, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      3 of us here, will, Jon b n I.  it looks like it might be coming back up.  will is setting up.I am going to rig up.

      On Aug 19, 2014 6:51 AM, "leelinfat@..." <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      I couldn't make it today so I'm not up there. Looking from Boise foothills toward that way, there's some rain clouds and the sunrise look beautiful.

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee