13423Re: [snowkiteidaho] A chance for Sat?

    Aug 14, 2014
      I got my back fixed!!!  I'll be back for easy session Sat. And mac Daddy session Sunday.  I think there's a good kiters chance tomorrow as well.

      On Aug 14, 2014, at 8:22 PM, "Will Hise will.hise@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      The chris lee forcast just went out to the BSA list. He thinks sat looks good and possibly Sunday and Monday.

      Bring your big gear and see you there!

      On Thursday, August 14, 2014, gammo58@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      What's the chance for wind on Saturday

      I have to be in Boise this Friday and Saturday.

      I kite with u guys in the winter at times

      It would be fun to ride with u at lucky peak

      Thanks for any info

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic