13409Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday

    Aug 9, 2014
      Made the mistake of partying like a 20 something.  Hangovers last twice as long at 40 something.

      Was ready this morning.  Will be ready tomorrow.

      Eddy

      On Aug 9, 2014, at 4:33 PM, "RUSTY HILL rustyshill@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yesterday I forgot to give an account of the morning's happenings. I arrived fashionably late around 8 just in time to see Will on the beach packing up and Bill heading in. The windsurfers were all nearly packed up  and heading home. Not sure if I was confident in the wind holding, or just determined to get wet but I pumped up my 17 and headed out. I went out on my twin tip for about 25 min and then swapped for the surfboard but not because the wind was light. After about an hour on the surfboard I swapped it back out for the twin tip just in time to show off for a group of bikini girls. Once they got bored of watching me demonstrate my bag of tricks and left I decided I should head home and attempt to be productive. I didn't get off the water till just after 10. I spent the whole morning on the water all alone... Where was everyone?!

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On Aug 9, 2014, at 2:48 PM, "sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Is sunday promising too?