13270Re: [BSA] idea !!

  • Bill Binegar
    Jun 23, 2014
      All sounds good except being on the weekends and the cold cereal:). Spend most of my weekends on Lake Cascade watching whitecaps without enough wind. Have a drink for me

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 23, 2014, at 1:33 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      Sounds like a great plan
      My specialty is cold cereal...

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On Jun 23, 2014, at 12:26 PM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Sounds like a great idea!  I don't have a dish in mind but I still remember the sunrise drink that Jack served on his birthday!

      On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
      Hey wind junkies, here's idea for some Saturday or Sunday morning sometime when wind forecast far enough ahead looks good & gives leadtime to plan.

      We're always first up to LP & can easily snare picnic shelters.  How 'bout a morning breakfast feed after the sesh?  Bring the coleman or weber, & some simple recipes, sorta potluck style, but only a few of us would need to bring something.  I snared killer grits recipe from JWattboi, easy & fast just need to boil water...Jason & I do that.  I'm sure a few of yew have other breakfast scrambles or hot cakes or just bacon & eggs...or ??.

      Who's got a dish in mind?

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee.