13265idea !!

    Jun 23, 2014
      Hey wind junkies, here's idea for some Saturday or Sunday morning sometime when wind forecast far enough ahead looks good & gives leadtime to plan.

      We're always first up to LP & can easily snare picnic shelters.  How 'bout a morning breakfast feed after the sesh?  Bring the coleman or weber, & some simple recipes, sorta potluck style, but only a few of us would need to bring something.  I snared killer grits recipe from JWattboi, easy & fast just need to boil water...Jason & I do that.  I'm sure a few of yew have other breakfast scrambles or hot cakes or just bacon & eggs...or ??.

      Who's got a dish in mind?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic