13261Re: [snowkiteidaho] boards

    Jun 21, 2014
      yes but with nicer graphics

      Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 6:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] boards

      Is this your board?

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.  Sent from my phone.

      On Jun 20, 2014, at 7:26 PM, "'Steve Linane' itile@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Epic Oxygen 135X47 - $ 375.00

      Epic Oxygen 135CM X 47CM Great lightwind twin, better for boosting and tricks than other lightwind twintips because of the 135CM length. Light, agile and lively, nice flex, not a stiff unresponsive board. I am riding nothing but directionals now, so this TT is not getting used. $375 plus ship

      a few of you guy said you would like a board like mine there is one on Ikitesurf

      I’m looking for something like the Cabrinha 2014 XCaliber Twintip Kiteboard 135x41 or comparable board any help

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic