13250Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] CJ or River today

    Jun 18, 2014
      YES.  My name & ready.  It's sweet lady turquoise & gray...always a showstopper on the catwalk...prolly fit u, try it & see!

      If they tell u anything about the repair or condition advising it may be dicey/unreliable, interested to hear what they say obviously.  Intending to use it as backup, but still want reliable.

      I don't think Dakine will ask pickup person for ID to check against my name, but just in case I can call 'em & let 'em know you'll be coming to get it...just need to tell 'em what day.

      THANKS!!!

      On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Will Hise will.hise@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Ya. It's under your name and ready?

      On Tuesday, June 17, 2014, Jon Bolt idakiteman@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      If going to Hood River, any chance you could swing by Dakine & pickup a harness I had repaired?  It's right by event site: in the new commercial buildings park by Solstice café and Pfriem brewery.

      603 Portway Ave # 101, Hood River, OR 97031

      Thanks.

      On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Will Hise will.hise@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yup

      On Tuesday, June 17, 2014, Jon Bolt idakiteman@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Will, are u in Gorge?

      On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Will Hise will.hise@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      If anyone is looking for wind, the gorge is a machine right now. 16/17 days so far this month with no end in sight. Eastern sites have been 30+ every day. The water is still full suit temps but not cold.

      On Monday, June 16, 2014, jwattboi@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Forecast looks promising Tuesday afternoon.  Anyone up for it?  I think I can get the afternoon off and leave 12-1-ish.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic