13109Barclay weather station

  • Chris Lee
    May 22, 2014
      Hi all,

      Jim & I went up to LP this morning and installed the new SIM card for the hotspot.

      The weather station is reporting data and hopefully the connection will be reliable.

      I've turned on the scripts to post data to Tom's site: http://www.fortboise.org/windsurfing/uppertv.html

      Just in time for the kick-off of Memorial Day weekend.  Looks like the only possible day is tomorrow Friday for morning wind.  Hopefully I'm wrong and there will be wind over the weekend.  At least now we can check the data before driving up.

      Looking forward to another sailing season and see you all on the water!

      --
      Best regards,
      Chris Lee.