13061Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Lake Lowell

  • Jake Dobson
    May 7 7:47 PM
      I got in a good 1 1/2 hrs on my 11m.  The wind was fairly smooth for LL.

      Jake

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 7, 2014, at 8:01 PM, Gregory Danley <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      I got in two hrs of good 12m pretty smooth for ll. Nice temps and water seems relatively clear. Wind was side off instead of the usual side shore. Hope you guys had as good a time as I did. Would have liked some company though.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 7, 2014, at 7:16 PM, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      3 kiters today, all at different times.  Greg got a lunch session.  I got some 12m action 4-5:30.  Jake showed up as I was packing up the truck.