12781Re: [snowkiteidaho] Fri & Sat

    Feb 22, 2014
      Fun day.  And we got to see one of the infamous "mega-load" trucks parked at the Historical site.

      Eddy

      On Feb 22, 2014, at 9:56 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

      I can be at Albertsons at 11:45. Is there a specific spot that you normally meet before leaving?

      Josh
      891-9222

      On Feb 22, 2014 9:52 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Meeting Jason and Greg at Greg's at 11:20.  We could possibly pick you up around 11:45 if no others go. Talk in a bit

      Eddy

      On Feb 22, 2014, at 9:35 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

      I'm in for 11:00 departure.

      Josh

      On Feb 22, 2014 8:26 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Thinking 11 departure.  I can drive van or carpool with others if less than 5 go

      Flying solo

      Eddy

      On Feb 22, 2014, at 8:11 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

      Is anyone planning to go out today? I'm trying to get a hall pass, but not sure I can swing it.

      Josh

      On Feb 22, 2014 5:16 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Rusty is a stud hanging on to the 13 I was on my 10.  Snomob is very well covered. It is firm with stashes of pow.  Good enough for me to go again today but I am a bit sore.

      Eddy

      On Feb 21, 2014, at 9:31 PM, Gregory Danley <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Thanks Rusty. It's been like that at bogus too, searching for the soft stuff

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 21, 2014, at 7:51 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      Don't let the grim reports deter you. Yes, the snow is hard in most places, but there is a lot of soft fluffy stuff in the leeward sides of hills and lots of fun kickers to boost off of. I only had my 13 today but should have been on a 9. Plenty of wind. In fact, as it started to drop off is when I had the most fun. I was way overpowered all day until then. I'm thinking the ticket tomorrow will be to venture out past the main snowmobile park terrain and find some deep deposits of the fluffy stuff

      Rusty Hill

      On Feb 21, 2014, at 7:31 PM, Gregory Danley <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Not a very enticing report. Other than the fact that it is doable. Any snow in the forecast for the camas?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 21, 2014, at 6:57 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Rusty and I did downwinder from corrals to snomo park. Him on 13. Me on 15m manta. Icy with drifted snow in spots. Kited from just after 2 to 5. Lots of fun but ice hard on the ankles trying to keep edge

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 21, 2014, at 5:42 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      It was 20-30 from 12-3. Looks like it dropped at 3

      Snow is firm

      Eddy

      On Feb 21, 2014, at 5:06 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      wind looks good, how was the snow?

      On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Oh. If anyone wants a ride I have room for one in my car

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 21, 2014, at 7:32 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today Laura and I are targeting 11 departure for Camas but we need to be back in Boise by 5 to pick up kiddos.

      Tomorrow I have a hall pass so I'm game whenever the wind blows.

      Eddy

      On Feb 19, 2014, at 3:35 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      I'm going to try to make this happen as well.

      Saturday for sure though. Friday if I can make the bad people stop asking for stuff.

      Thinking the exact same thing, half day of work Friday, hitting again Sat