12766Re: [snowkiteidaho] Fri & Sat

  • Tonyswilliams
    Feb 21, 2014
      Oh. If anyone wants a ride I have room for one in my car

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 21, 2014, at 7:32 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today Laura and I are targeting 11 departure for Camas but we need to be back in Boise by 5 to pick up kiddos.

      Tomorrow I have a hall pass so I'm game whenever the wind blows.

      Eddy

      On Feb 19, 2014, at 3:35 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      I'm going to try to make this happen as well.

      Saturday for sure though. Friday if I can make the bad people stop asking for stuff.

      Thinking the exact same thing, half day of work Friday, hitting again Sat