12685Re: Today

  • 22bene
    Feb 2, 2014
      I was at phantom hill yesterday there is enough snow but not enough wind yesterday snow at camas I checked on Friday and the flats from Anderson to the warming hut are rideable but has a crust like everywhere else a skiff of dust covering boilerplate... Wyoming reportedly has this silly white stuff everyone is talking about... roadtrip? On a side note I live in Hailey and was looking to connect with the other kiter(s) from the wood river valley we will be traveling the same roads for the same reasons...