12677Re: [snowkiteidaho] forecast for the Camas

    Jan 30, 2014
      Disappointing out come , looks like maybe 1/2 to 1 inch , Bogus Basin reports 1 inch , but I’m back in business 7” at Mores Creek . Eddy how did Strawberry fare they get any snow ?

      Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 1:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] forecast for the Camas

      Agreed.

      Next week Lee "da Ozone" Kidd (Ozone Rep) will be touring Utah.  If the wind cooperates I may be willing to do a road trip down to play at Strawberry or Powder mtn, if things stay the same here. On Feb7-9.

      Eddy

      On Jan 28, 2014, at 12:21 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      The key word in your email is "quit"

      That's what we should all do with this snowkite season...

      'Course that won't 'happen as we are all addicts!

      On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Steve Linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Wednesday Snow. High near 35. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
      Best forecast I’ve seen in quit a while

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic