12672steve linane has shared a video with you

    Jan 27, 2014
      Before there was snowkiting this is what I did , now that there isn't snowkiting this is what I do . Anyone that wants to share in the fun let me Know . headed up Friday . something isn't working right with skydive , right click on the little screen at the bottom , them click download , at the bottom of the screen it will ask if you want to save or view , click view , if it doesn't work its not much of a video any way , you can come up see for your self . Steve