    Jan 19, 2014
      Steve for sure I'll take a look at your bindings. I don't believe I'll fit in your boots. Thanks a lot

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 19, 2014, at 4:43 PM, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      OK Bill you drive a hard bargain ,  I will give them to you

      Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 6:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Bindings

      Bill I also had flow bindings , they are easier to get into then straps but still difficult when filing the kit , I have used Clickers from the beginning they are similar to the switch . I can click in while fling the kite and getting out is as easy as pulling a leaver . K2 is making the clicker again for there new spiteboard , I don’t think they make the switch any more , but there is a lot of switch and clicker on the web cheep . I have a pair of switch boots size 10 1/2 or  11  ( 295 )and bindings  , I WILL let go cheep .

      Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 4:58 PM

      Used the flow but got rid of them as I like the step in of my switch bindings better. Also make sure the back calf rest is adjustable as if they are too upright. They can dig into your calves as you lean back in snowkiting more then normal snowboarding

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 18, 2014, at 4:47 PM, Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...> wrote:

      Anyone have thoughts on bindings for a snowboard for snow kiting?. I've been looking at the K2 Cinch and the Flow FreeBaller both of which are a rear entry type. Supposed to be easier to get in and out of. Any thoughts?