12657Re: [snowkiteidaho] Bindings

  • Bill Binegar
    Jan 18, 2014
      BTW appreciate all the input on the bindings.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 18, 2014, at 6:05 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      I hated my flows too. Hard to adjust and really was harder to get in and out in in deep snow when snowkiting

      I currently have switchback bindings that are cool because you can remove the highbacks by design which makes them great for kiting (for me).

      I love the idea of eddys bindings but I couldn't get my feet to stay in when riding toes side. Maybe just some adjustment time needed.

      Bill, You are welcome to my old flows that are just gathering dust if you want to try them out and if your boots fit.

      --Will

      On Saturday, January 18, 2014, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Used the flow but got rid of them as I like the step in of my switch bindings better. Also make sure the back calf rest is adjustable as if they are too upright. They can dig into your calves as you lean back in snowkiting more then normal snowboarding

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 18, 2014, at 4:47 PM, Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...> wrote:

      Anyone have thoughts on bindings for a snowboard for snow kiting?. I've been looking at the K2 Cinch and the Flow FreeBaller both of which are a rear entry type. Supposed to be easier to get in and out of. Any thoughts?