12483Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] sat. LP

  • Greg
    Nov 2, 2013
      Will you were giving those folks on the overlook something to look at other than the fall colors. Rocking the new strapless board.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 2, 2013, at 3:03 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      It was far warmer at LP this morning than spring water kiting. I never felt cold. It's also warmer than cold coast days.

      You're missing out!

      I'm also excited for snow though!

      On Saturday, November 2, 2013, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

      I hung up my water kites last weekend.  Got my Snowkites out for the scores of people jonesing for the Snowkite season.  I had half dozen newbies flying kites at the school for 2 hrs today. 4 junior mints that are going to be ripping it this season. Jared & Doug will be shredding too.  Calvin got to fly and Lindsay tried it to. I've got it made as soon as they figure out the skis. Great Fun!!! Let it snow...

      BTW u water guys are crazy ;-)

      Eddy

      On Nov 2, 2013, at 1:31 PM, <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      I'm probably going to head that way in a while and see if I can catch the NW switch later this afternoon.  I'll probably roll past Alby's about 2:30 if anyone wants to chase it.

      Jason

      ---In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <will.hise@...> wrote:

      Just so everyone knows, Greg is schooling us. He kited this morning like a stud at LP and within 20min of leaving, sends email that he's going for session 2!

      My hero

      On Saturday, November 2, 2013, Greg wrote:

      Heading out to cj for the se winds only have till 1600

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 2, 2013, at 9:00 AM, <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

      42degrees and blowing hard at lp

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic