      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gear Daddy LLC
      Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 8:36 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP This Weekend

      Dang hope someone is getting some!!!

      Forgot I got "Boo-@-Zoo" today.  Maybe tomorrow.  I know...I know...JB...;-)

      Eddy

      On Oct 25, 2013, at 6:42 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      I think I have a short window tomorrow morning. Will try.

      On Oct 25, 2013 5:18 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I might give it a go.  Drove up there with kids about 10:30 this morn.  6 truck loads of fresh sand on beach looks great.  New pebbles look great also.

      Eddy

      On Oct 25, 2013, at 5:03 PM, <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on going up Sat and Sun if it's blowin.  Anyone else up for it?

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic