12461Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: LP This Weekend

  • Chris Lee
    Oct 26, 2013
      That's actually Betsy since I left my sail at home and never made it out. :-)
      I guess Jack kiteboard instead of windsurfing.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Oct 26, 2013, at 12:32 PM, <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      It looked too light at the super secret spot so I hiked in and was on the water about 9.  Jake out first.  Tom and Jack joined the kiters and Chris went out windsurfing.  Powered 12 with a few jumps and backrolls here and there, then it got holey and light so mowed for a while and called it a little after 10.

      The meter looked better than it was out on the water.  The sun hits the cove beach at 10:20.  Jake used his new big board and looked like he made it up toward beef butte.  Tom, Jack, and I didn't get that far upwind and I saw Chris but he never got up where we were.

      Hoping for a better wind Sunday, or maybe an earlier start.

      ---In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      That's still better than me... I drove up and got ready to rig... only to discover I left my sail at home.  :-(
      Two windsurfers and two kiters were rigging up when I was there...

      On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Dang hope someone is getting some!!!

      Forgot I got "Boo-@-Zoo" today.  Maybe tomorrow.  I know...I know...JB...;-)

      Eddy

      On Oct 25, 2013, at 6:42 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      I think I have a short window tomorrow morning. Will try.

      On Oct 25, 2013 5:18 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I might give it a go.  Drove up there with kids about 10:30 this morn.  6 truck loads of fresh sand on beach looks great.  New pebbles look great also.

      Eddy

      On Oct 25, 2013, at 5:03 PM, <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on going up Sat and Sun if it's blowin.  Anyone else up for it?

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic