12448Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Re: LP

  • Jim shultz
    Oct 24, 2013
      Hey Steve!  I have always relied on the pine turnoff, not sure what happened to it.  Regardless of whether it is up or not, I was thinking it would be nice knowing exactly what is happening at LR.  It would pay for itself in wasted gas $!

      I think shutting it down is fine for now, if there are a few of us who are interested in trying to find a solution (if others agree a solution is needed) maybe we can work with Jake when December/January rolls around to put something up.  As far as location, what about near that other weather station looking device on the top of the first hill at LR?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 23, 2013, at 20:38, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      Jim I was going to send you this link to pine turn off but I don’t see it on the map any more NWS Mesonet Observations I don’t see
    • Show all 198 messages in this topic