Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

12442Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Re: LP

Expand Messages
  • Jake Dobson
    Oct 23, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      I was going to cancel the internet connection as of the end of October if that is agreeable.  I will let everyone know the internet cost so we can split it up.  

      Jake

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 23, 2013, at 11:21 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

       

      Folks, any preferences on when we should take down the LP weather station?  Target Nov. 1?  The longer it's up, the more the elements wear on it, so if usefulness is diminishing, maybe time to take it down?


      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
      Drove up and it's blowing.  However, it felt too cold and my car said it's 41 even the station said 44.  Decided not to sail as I'm not 100% from the cold I got a week and half ago.
      Tom (windsurf?) and Larry (SUP) was driving up when I was driving off.
      I guess I should have arrived later and I may have rigged up and sailed.


      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
      Looks like it's going off and thinking about giving it a shot. Hopefully no hiking now that shutdown is over.
      Anyone?

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      --
      --
      This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups
      "Boise Sailors Association" group.
      To post: BoiseSailors@...
      Group stuff: http://groups.google.com/group/BoiseSailors
      Sailing stuff: http://fortboise.org/windsurfing/
      ---
      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Boise Sailors Association" group.
      To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to boisesailors+unsubscribe@....
      For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

    • Show all 198 messages in this topic