12441RE: Re: [BSA] Re: LP

  • robbnukebruce
    Oct 23, 2013

      This Saturday sounds good to me, after any potential water activities. ( My personal temp cutoff is 45 degrees, and even then it's damn uncomfortable.)  Give it to the snow crew for the winter.

      Bruce

      ---In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      How about taking it down this weekend?

      I'm thinking it's possible for morning session this Sat if folks still want to do that.

      We can then take it down after the morning session.

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      I can help with the takedown and packing up, but don’t want to be responsible for storing it over the winter.  My attic is ready to explode.

      We also need to get Jake his hotspot back.

      Let me know when and I’ll head up.

      -JBrick